Wake up with a wonderful sense of peace in one of our rooms. Designed to give guests a serene night’s sleep. Some with sea views. Surprisingly delightful.
All our rooms will be available to all guests from 17th May. However, between 12th April and 16th May we are delighted to offer a self-contained room for leisure breaks as well as rooms for guests travelling for work, education or other permitted reasons.
In line with government guidelines, we are doing things a little differently. Please note the following:
* Our bar & restaurant areas will remain closed but, weather permitting, we will be offering al fresco all-day dining as well as in-room dining
* Breakfast can be taken in your room or al fresco, again weather depending (we're keeping everything crossed for sunshine!)
* You can book with confidence knowing that we offer free cancellations on all fully-flex rates up until 10:00am on the day prior to arrival should things change and no pre-payment is required on booking
* We always love to hear from you - if you have any queries at all please call us on 01524 859298 or e mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Designed for comfort, for warmth, for happiness, to impress with their unique, thoughtful touches.
Sofas and sea views. Beds for stretching out on.
Put a movie on and drink a brew.
We have dog friendly rooms but charge an extra £15 per pet.
We want our guests to feel right at home when they stay with us. That's why every room comes with a flask of fresh milk for a proper cuppa and biscuits, chunky and delicious.
- Bathroom with rain shower
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Smart TV
- Fresh milk for tea and water for a night-time glug
- Great location near Heysham Ferry Port